Welcome to South Ayrshire Care & Repair – we are a local not-for-profit organisation that has been maintaining homes and providing advice in South Ayrshire since 2003. We are based in Auchincruive and
• work with older people over 60, helping them to live independently in their own homes
• provide help and advice with repairs and adaptations to homeowners and private rented sector tenants across South Ayrshire
• provide a Small Repairs Service to all older and disabled people
• work with disabled people of all ages, including people with mental health issues
or learning difficulties.
• all of our staff are checked with Disclosure Scotland and we only work
with trusted contractors.
If you are having trouble locating us, please click the link below for directions.
We have a Job Vacancy at South Ayrshire Care and Repair. We are looking for a Gardening/ Handy Person Supervisor. Closing date is 27th June. For more information please see details below or contact the office on 01292 521126.
TSIS Information Meeting SASEN are holding an event ‘Third Sector Interships Scotland (TSIS) Information Meeting. A great opportunity for any one who has any questions to ask TSIS and find out how you can apply to have an intern placed … Continue reading