South Ayrshire Care and Repair is an independent Company Limited by Guarantee with charitable status. Ultimate responsibility lies with its Board of Directors which consists of a broad spectrum of membership from the Elderly forum, Ayrshire and Arran Health Board, other Community Groups and South Ayrshire Council. We are funded by South Ayrshire Council and our priority is to help as many people as we can, and to provide an affordable service that reflects individuals’ needs.
Our services are available to homeowners and private rented sector tenants in South Ayrshire who are over 60, or who are disabled. Our Small Repairs Service is also available to Council and Housing Association tenants who are over 60, or who are disabled. Most of our services are free and if there is a charge we will always let you know of any costs in advance and you can always decide not to have the work done.
Care and Repair Team
- Lorna Attia (Finance, Admin, Volunteers & Small Repairs)
- Angela MacDonald (Care & Repair Department)
- Mark Canavan (Care & Repair Officer)
- Ryan Clarke (Clerical Assistant)
- Jay Rodie (Modern Apprentice – Clerical Assistant)
- Calum Steele (Clerical Assistant)
- Karl Adgie (Handyperson)
- Morando Bertoncini (Volunteer)
- Tony Brickell (Small Repairs Officer)
- Kevin Cumming (Small Repairs Officer)
- Jack Higgins (Handyperson)
- Maurice McChristie (Volunteer)
To find out more, please visit the Our Staff page.
South Ayrshire Care and Repair has recently set up The Assured Repairs Company c.i.c., a community interest company, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the charity, to deliver a value for money service, offering a wider range of home … Continue reading
Would you like to join our team? We are recruiting a Finance & Admin Officer to join us. Finance & Administration Officer £21,167 per annum (pro-rata for 25 hours), plus 6% Employers Pension Contribution 25 hours per week: Fixed Term … Continue reading