South Ayrshire Care and Repair is an independent Company Limited by Guarantee with charitable status. Ultimate responsibility lies with its Board of Directors which consists of a broad spectrum of membership from the Elderly forum, Ayrshire and Arran Health Board, other Community Groups and South Ayrshire Council. We are funded by South Ayrshire Council and our priority is to help as many people as we can, and to provide an affordable service that reflects individuals’ needs.
Our services are available to homeowners and private rented sector tenants in South Ayrshire who are over 60, or who are disabled. Our Small Repairs Service is also available to Council and Housing Association tenants who are over 60, or who are disabled. Our charges are heavily subsidised and we shall always let you know of any costs in advance and you can always decide not to have the work done.
Care and Repair Team
- Lorna Attia (Senior Officer – Finance and Business Development)
- Angela MacDonald (Senior Care & Repair Officer)
- Mark Canavan (Care & Repair Officer)
- Sarah Hunter (Finance & Admin Officer)
- Ryan Clarke (Clerical Assistant)
- Jay Rodie (Modern Apprentice – Clerical Assistant)
- Calum Steele (Clerical Assistant)
- Tony Brickell (Small Repairs Officer)
- Kevin Cumming (Small Repairs Officer)
- Karl Adgie (Handyperson)
- Morando Bertoncini (Handyperson)
- Jack Higgins (Handyperson)
To find out more, please visit the Our Staff page.
Just to let our clients in South Ayrshire know that our office will be closed at 12.30pm on Friday 16th December for our staff Christmas Lunch. We shall be back at 8.45am on Monday morning.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS We shall be closed from Monday 26th December until Friday 6th January. The office will reopen on Monday 9th January at 8.45am. We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our clients, … Continue reading