South Ayrshire Care and Repair is an independent Company Limited by Guarantee with charitable status. Ultimate responsibility lies with its Board of Directors which consists of a broad spectrum of membership from the Elderly forum, Ayrshire and Arran Health Board, other Community Groups and South Ayrshire Council. We are funded by South Ayrshire Council and our priority is to help as many people as we can, and to provide an affordable service that reflects individuals’ needs.
Our services are available to homeowners and private rented sector tenants in South Ayrshire who are over 60, or who are disabled. Our Small Repairs Service is also available to Council and Housing Association tenants who are over 60, or who are disabled. Most of our services are free and if there is a charge we will always let you know of any costs in advance and you can always decide not to have the work done.
- Lorna Attia (Finance & Admin Officer)
- Morando Bertoncini (Volunteer)
- Ryan Clarke (Clerical Assistant)
- George Cooper (Gardening and Handyperson Assistant)
- Kevin Cumming (Small Repairs Officer)
- Iain Davidson (Manager)
- Andrew Douglas (CJS Gardener/Handyperson)
- Douglas Kern (CJS Gardener/Handyperson)
- John McCann (Gardening and Handyperson Supervisor)
- Angela MacDonald (Care and Repair Officer)
- Robbie Patterson (CJS Gardener/Handyperson)
- Gordan Taylor (Small Repairs Officer)
To find out more, please visit the Our Staff page.
South Ayrshire Care and Repair are delighted to announce that we have been successful again in a recent bid for gas safety works funding. We have been awarded £2500 from the Foundation Independent Living Trust to whom we are most grateful. The funding is designed to enable South Ayrshire Care … Continue reading
RNIB Scotland will be hosting a number of drop-in clinics throughout July-September aimed at providing information, advice and support to anyone with sight loss or one of their carers.